Built in 1509 and renovated in 2003, this luxury hotel comprises a total of 16 rooms spread over 2 floors. Guests are welcomed in the impressive foyer with a reception desk. Further facilities include a bar, a piano bar, a cigar lounge, a lounge with a fireplace and a restaurant.
There is a public Internet terminal available for use. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the car park or garage facilities. Room and laundry services are also included in the facilities on offer. There are also a number of conference rooms for business guests to choose from, an art gallery as well as a 20-m² garden.
Oriental crenellates, Baroque steps and antique furniture give this hotel a special flair.
Standard Room Services