The hotel building was rebuilt in 1595 by Juan de Herrera. It is the perfect place to enjoy agritourism and walks through nature because of its location on the Way of St. James pilgrimage route, its design and its cultural value.
There are 47 rooms in total, including 46 double rooms, spread across 2 two-storey buildings. Amenities and services include air conditioning, a lobby, 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe and lift access. A café, restaurant, conference facilities, WLAN Internet access and room and laundry services also feature.
Standard Room services