Hotels in Los Angeles
Accommodations in Los Angeles
Is a holiday in Los Angeles worth it? Of course it’s worth it because Los Angeles is one of the most fascinating cities in the United States! Here are some of the best reasons to visit it when you have a few days free.
When you travel to the city, you should really take a walk along Hollywood Boulevard and schedule a visit to the Dolby Theatre where, each year, the Academy Awards ceremony is held.
And the Walk of Fame! You’ll see the stars of such famous artists as Michael Jackson, John Lennon and Elizabeth Taylor. You can take photos of yourself with each and every one!
And for shopping? The best place is Rodeo Drive, where the most exclusive shops await you. And from Rodeo Drive, it’s on to Beverly Hills, home to a whole host of international film stars. If you happen to cross paths with one of them, don’t hesitate to ask for an autograph!
Los Angeles has as many hotels as it does tourist attractions, some of which are thematic and specialized in the world of cinema because, after all, this is Hollywood!
You may be interested in
Hotels by theme
- Hotels in the centre of Los Angeles
- Hotels with spa in Los Angeles
- Hotels with hot tubs in Los Angeles
- Hotels with pool in Los Angeles
- Hotels with internet access in Los Angeles
- Luxury hotels in Los Angeles
In Los Angeles we will have clear sky, the day is going to be very hot; beware of heat stroke.
- 29°C | 17°C
- 25°C | 15°C
- 27°C | 12°C
Hotels by category
- 1 star hotels in Los Angeles
- 2 star hotels in Los Angeles
- 3 star hotels in Los Angeles
- 4 star hotels in Los Angeles
- 5 star hotels in Los Angeles