Hotel Würzburger Hof
- Terms and facilities
In the name of our entire team, we welcome you enthusiastically to the Hotel Würzburger Hof.
Car parking facilities are located at the hotel for your use. Please specify when making a booking.
Free for you
Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink on arrival.
You can receive a daily newspaper free of charge.
Make yourself at home
A safe is available at the reception for your important documents, money or jewellery.
Our well-appointed hotel offers a lift for its clientele.
When entering the hotel you will be greeted in the lobby.
Where you will stay
Having a desk in your suite is standard at the hotel.
In case you happen to have some time on your hands, you can watch some satellite TV in your room.
All of our rooms feature international newspapers.
The minibar stocked with numerous beverages in all of our rooms is available at any time.
Each hotel room features a telephone.
Radios are a standard amenity in each of the rooms.
Bathrooms in this hotel come with windows.
Bathrooms feature a shower, a bathtub and a hairdryer.
The windows in each of the hotel's rooms are sound proof.
Business hours of reception:
Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00
Services and terms: Hotel Würzburger Hof
- Car park
- Non-smoker Rooms
- Pets not allowed
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Baggage Storage
- Cash dispenser
Food and beverage
- Breakfast in the Room
Location: Hotel Würzburger Hof
Arriving by train:
- From the main railway station in either Nuremberg or Frankfurt, it takes you just one hour to reach Würzburg, in the heart of Franconia
- The hotel lies just a 4-minute walk (along Kaiserstraße) from the main railway station, and can also be reached via tram (numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5; get out at the stop "Hauptbahnhof West")
Arriving by car:
- Coming from Frankfurt/Stuttgart/Nuremberg, take the A3 motorway and exit at Würzburg/Heidingsfeld (exit no. 70)
- Alternatively, coming from Kassel/Ulm, take the A7 motorway, and then at the Biebelried junction change to the A3 and head towards Frankfurt/Stuttgart
- Continue along the B19 towards the city centre ("Stadtmitte"), cross the bridge "Konrad-Adenauer-Brücke" and then turn left at the second set of traffic lights to enter Rottendorfer Straße
- Continue straight ahead, passing Theaterstraße and the city theatre
- After you have passed the Bürgerspital wine-growing estate, make a half-turn to the right to enter Textorstraße and then take the first road on the left (on the corner with a car park)
- Continue straight ahead into the pedestrian area until you reach the hotel at Barbarossaplatz