Hotels in Mexico City
284 Accommodations in Mexico City
Renovated in the year 2000, this hotel comprises a 42-storey building with a total of 630 rooms of which 30 are suites....
Built in 2009, the hotel is a complex that features a beautiful main building designed as a circle with a total of 287 luxurious,...
Accommodations in Mexico City
Mexico City should be an indispensable destination for any traveller. The thousand-year-old culture, the delicious cuisine and the warmth of the people make everyone who visits the city fall in love. ¡Viva México!
The historic quarter of Mexico City is truly monumental. Filled with hundred-year-old buildings, immense plazas and museums, it’s the very heart of the city. Here, you can’t miss the imposing Metropolitan Cathedral, which rises above the Plaza de la Constitución, the House of Tiles, the Palace of Fine Arts and the precious Alameda Central Park, where you can stop and rest during your tour of this beautiful city.
After the tour, you won’t have any problem finding a place to rest, either, as Mexico City has numerous high-quality hotels, both within and outside of the historic quarter.
Art lovers won’t want to miss a visit to the Frida Kahlo Museum, also known as the Blue House, followed by the Dolores Olmedo Patiño Museum, where most of Kahlo’s works are housed.
And of course, no one should leave Mexico City without sampling the delicious moles and chiles. Delicious!
You may be interested in
Hotels by theme
- Hotels with spa in Mexico City
- Hotels with hot tubs in Mexico City
- Hotels with pool in Mexico City
- Luxury hotels in Mexico City
- Hotels in the centre of Mexico City
In Mexico City we will have heavy intensity rain, nice temperatures expected throught the day.
- 17°C | 8°C
- 17°C | 9°C
Hotels by category
- 2 star hotels in Mexico City
- 3 star hotels in Mexico City
- 4 star hotels in Mexico City
- 5 star hotels in Mexico City
Points of Interest in Mexico City
- Airport - Mexico City--Benito Juárez García
- Train station - Mexico City-Buenavista
- Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Chapultepec Castle
- Mexico City (city center)
- Paseo de La Reforma
- Zona Rosa